Are Your Cylinders In Need Of Some Repair or Replacement?
- Perf-cylinder custom slotting available for new and old cylinders
- Ink fountain roller repair and replacement
- Viberator Roller repair and replacement–fully finished with coating
- Anvil Cylinder repair and replacement
- Blanket Cylinder repair, new bears, body resurfacing, journal repair as well as whole cylinder replacement
- Plate Cylinder repair, new bears, body resurfaceing, journal repair as well as whole cylinder replacement
- Impression Cylinder repair, body resurfacing, journal repair as well as whole cylinder replacement
- Pull Cylinder repair, body resurfacing, journal repair as well as whole cylinder replacement
- Complete Printing insert rebuilds
- Complete Printing tower rebuilds at your location or in-house
We specialize in the refurbishing and manufacturing of cylinders. An inspection will be conducted on your cylinder when it arrives at our shop. Our machinists check it thoroughly, looking for bent journals and worn threads, making sure the body is not out-of-round. We also check for pits and cuts on the body. This inspection gives us the information that we need in order to provide you a better-than-new cylinder.
Our process for refurbishing your cylinders includes: grinding, resurfacing and installing new bearers (which we manufacture personally to make sure you get the finest quality). We then build up and regrind the cylinder to the proper size. We are specialized in thermal spray welding for both pull cylinders and knurled pull cylinders. This process makes your cylinder like new…at a lower cost versus replacement.
Are Your Cylinders Non-Repairable?…How About A New One?
At Advanced Web Corporation, we understand the importance of minimizing the down time when a machine is in need of repair. We pride ourselves in repairing your cylinders in a minimal time frame. We also provide a guarantee on all cylinders that we repair or replace.
We repair and manufacture cylinders for:
- Muller Martini
- David K. Hart
- Western Gear — and more!
- C3 grade Cup and Cone Bearings
- Pre-loaded, ready to install
- We offer blade sharpening as well as new sheeter blades
- We manufacture new anvil bars